We in Care Alliance make submissions on various topics throughout the year as opportunities arise. Each year we make in the region of 10 to 15 submissions and seek members input on a regular basis.
In some cases, these take the form of standalone documents which are available below. In others, these submissions take the form of online questionnaires etc., which are unavailable to share on this website. If you have any questions about any of our submissions, please contact Zoe, our Policy & Research officer.
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Citizens Assembly on Gender Equality (March 2020)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Department of Justice & Equality on Flexible Working (January 2020)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection Cost of Disability/Cost of Caring Review (August 2019)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland Code of Conduct for Pharmacists (August 2018)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Consultation on Proposed Guiding Principles to frame the State’s Economic Migration Policy (April 2018)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to The Loneliness Taskforce (April 2018)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Central Statistics Office for Census 2021 (November 2017)
- Submission to the Personalised Budgets Taskforce (October 2017)
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Citizens Assembly May 2017: ‘How we respond to the Challenges and Opportunities of an Ageing Population’
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission: Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015 Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals Consultation April 2017
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission Social Care Workers Registration Board Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics Bye-Law (February 2017)
- Submission by Care Alliance Ireland to the Oireachtas Committee on the Future of Healthcare- August 2016
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Department of Social Protection Strategic Plan 2016-2019- August 2016
- Submission by Care Alliance Ireland to the Department of Education and Skills on the Statement of Strategy 2016 – 2018
- Care Alliance Ireland Submission to the Joint Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality for the review of the Disability Act (2005) and the National Disability Strategy (2013-2015)- May 2015
- Care Alliance Ireland comments on the Health (Professional Home Care) Bill 2014
- Universal Health Insurance Submission May 2014
- Submission to The Oireachtas Joint Committee on Health and Children for End of Life Care in Ireland - November 2013
- The Case for Carers Assessments June 2013
- Submission to the Department of Health and Children on the Review of the Mobility Allowance and Motorised Transport Grant. April 2013.
- Submission to the Department of Health on the review of Disability Policy November 2011
- Carers Leave Submisison to the EU Commission Sept 2011